Invest in a Solar PV system from Green Planet and your business could benefit from an average return-on-investment of 10% courtesy of the Government’s Feed In Tariff (FIT) Scheme, which is a major component of the UK’s low-carbon strategy.
Not only that, but you can also secure your energy future, cut your carbon footprint and help create a greener planet. To turn redundant roof space into a source of revenue and display your green credentials to your customers, call Green Planet today to arrange your free survey.
Case Studies for Commercial Solar Panels
Installation of 168 x 250 watt Suntellite PV array with 3 x SMA Tripower Inverters.
Read case study
Installation of 40 x 250 watt Suntellite PV array with 3 x Mastervolt XS3200 Inverters.
Read case study
Despite recent changes to the feed-in-tariff, a solar PV installation through Green Planet is still an excellent long-term investment, with an average return of 10%.
This we can achieve through our unique business model. We source commercial panels direct from the manufacturer, and we are also committed to only using high yield panels that give you maximum efficiency. We also strive to keep our costs and our prices low, ensuring that you get the best possible return on the money you invest.
Benefits of Commercial Solar Panels
Benefits of a commercial solar PV system:
- Turn redundant roof space into a source of revenue.
- Get paid for every unit of electricity produced.
- Significantly reduce your energy bills.
- Protect your business from rising energy prices.
- Increase value of property/rental yield.
- Cut your carbon footprint.
- Demonstrate your green credentials to your customers.
- Funding available via Carbon Trust/Siemans.
- Offset purchase against corporation tax.
The FIT scheme is designed to encourage businesses of all sizes to invest in small scale energy generation, the scheme offers payment for every unit of energy generated at a fixed rate (even the energy you use), guaranteed for 25 years, and index-linked.
Generating your own electricity also liberates you from the uncertainty of rising fuel bills. The installation of commercial solar panels will significantly reduce your energy bills, and not only that, it could also significantly add to the value of your property.
Carbon Trust & Siemens
Carbon Trust Implementation Services and Siemens Financial Services provide businesses with a range of affordable and flexible energy efficiency financing options. They offer leases, loans and other financing options from £1,000 upwards with no maximum to all types of organisations. All loans are structured in such a way that repayments are wholly met by income from the FIT. You can therefore benefit immediately from a solar PV system at no cost to your business. When repayments are met in full, you then also receive the full FIT income which is guaranteed for 25 years and index linked.
- pv supplier SunPower Solar PV Partner
- Product Fototherm Hybrid PV & Thermal
- accreditation Independent Warranty Association
- accreditation Renewable Energy Assurance
- accreditation Microgeneration Certification Scheme MCS Approved Installers
- pv supplier Suntellite Solar PV Partner
- pv supplier Panasonic Solar PV Partner
- Product VPhase Voltage Optimiser
- Product Immersun PV Water Heating System
- Product EMMA Energy & Microgenerator Manager