Reduce Your Energy Consumption & Save Money
The installation of LED lighting is a cost effective and simple way to lower your carbon footprint. The levels of energy consumption is reduced as LED lighting is at least five times more efficient than traditional incandescent bulbs and over 65% more efficient than fluorescent tubes.
LEDs will invariably last 30 to 50 times longer than standard incandescent bulbs. Our extensive range of LED bulbs have a 40,000 hour lifespan – so a bulb used on average for 4.5 hours a day could last for almost 25 years. LED lighting is suitable for any domestic or commercial application and will significantly reduce your energy bills and maintenance costs.
Features & Benefits
- LEDs do not produce any UV (ultraviolet) or IR (infra red) radiation which eradicates any fading on precious artefacts or paintings.
- LEDs are a solid state light source which makes them ideal around heavy machinery where vibration is high.
- LEDs run silently and light instantly with no flicker, ideal for offices or rotating machinery.
- LEDs can be dimmable and you can have complete control of the colour light output.
- High Powered LEDs are a direct replacement compared to halogen and incandescent bulbs.
- LED bulbs generate very low heat, ideal for all applications especially commercial and retail where air conditioning is running which will reduce costs.
- Green Planet LED bulbs have a 40,000hr lifespan.
- Green Planet LED bulbs have a 2 year warranty.
- Green Planet LED bulbs are fitted with anti glare lenses and offer excellent colour rendering which gives you correct illumination.
- pv supplier SunPower Solar PV Partner
- Product Fototherm Hybrid PV & Thermal
- accreditation Independent Warranty Association
- accreditation Renewable Energy Assurance
- accreditation Microgeneration Certification Scheme MCS Approved Installers
- pv supplier Suntellite Solar PV Partner
- pv supplier Panasonic Solar PV Partner
- Product VPhase Voltage Optimiser
- Product Immersun PV Water Heating System
- Product EMMA Energy & Microgenerator Manager