Green Planet visit Suntellite HQ
Green Planet representatives have today returned from Hangzhou City in China following a week long visit to the Suntellite production and research facilities.
The visit has been hailed as a huge success and has helped strengthen links between Green Planet and Sunny Energy.
“The last week has been invaluable in cementing the excellent working relationship between ourselves and our associates in China,” said Paul Summers, who along with fellow company director Grant Woollaston spent five days in discussions with representatives of Suntellite.
“We were extremely impressed with the Suntellite production facility. The scale of the operation is beyond what we were expecting and it really brought home just how big a player Suntellite are in the global PV market.
“Most impressive however was the R&D centre. Sunny Energy are renowned for their focus on product development, and to see the very latest innovations and the next generation of products in active development was very exciting.”
Green Planet are a premier importer and distributor of Suntellite products in the UK, both via their installations arm and also through their wholesale company Green Planet Energy Shop. The week spent in Hangzhou City has strengthened that relationship and Green Planet and Suntellite will continue to work together to develop the UK brand and further increase the already rapidly growing market share.
- pv supplier SunPower Solar PV Partner
- Product Fototherm Hybrid PV & Thermal
- accreditation Independent Warranty Association
- accreditation Renewable Energy Assurance
- accreditation Microgeneration Certification Scheme MCS Approved Installers
- pv supplier Suntellite Solar PV Partner
- pv supplier Panasonic Solar PV Partner
- Product VPhase Voltage Optimiser
- Product Immersun PV Water Heating System
- Product EMMA Energy & Microgenerator Manager