Microgeneration Certification Scheme
The Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS) is an independent certification scheme designed to certify microgeneration products and installers in accordance with consistent standards. The scheme was launched by the Department for Business, Enterprise and Regulatory Reform.
The primary aim of the MCS is to provide consumers with confidence and protection in this energy supply option by guaranteeing that microgeneration products and installers who carry the mark meet, and will continue to meet, robust quality standards.
The MCS mark guarantees that Green Planet follow a code of practice that meets the guidelines set by the Office of Fair Trading Consumer Code Approval Scheme.
For more information visit the MCS website.
- pv supplier SunPower Solar PV Partner
- Product Fototherm Hybrid PV & Thermal
- accreditation Independent Warranty Association
- accreditation Renewable Energy Assurance
- accreditation Microgeneration Certification Scheme MCS Approved Installers
- pv supplier Suntellite Solar PV Partner
- pv supplier Panasonic Solar PV Partner
- Product VPhase Voltage Optimiser
- Product Immersun PV Water Heating System
- Product EMMA Energy & Microgenerator Manager