Suntellite products are developed, manufactured and distributed by Sunny Energy, part of a group of companies affiliated to Hangzhou Zhejiang University, one of the leading research institutions in China. Sunny Energy are a global leader in solar energy solutions, boasting fourteen national laboratories, two national engineering research centres and three national engineering technology centres.
It is this commitment to R&D that ensures that Sunny Energy remain at the very forefront of the solar energy industry and which has led to the development of a complete range of solar products and solutions exported to over 65 countries via 105 global channel partners.
Green Planet have a close relationship with Sunny Energy and a team of representatives from Green Planet have recently returned from a week long visit to Hangzhou City. While there they witnessed first hand the scale of the Suntellite production facility and were given a unique insight into their product development and the next generation of renewable energy products.
- Suntellite Group is affiliated to Zhejiang University, one of the leading research institutions in China.
- 14 National Laboratories, 2 National Engineering Research Centres and 3 National Engineering Technology Centres.
- Over 1700 employees.
- More than 105 channel partners and 20 sales offices; international presence and currently exporting to over 65 countries.
- 3.5 billion USD revenue in the financial year 2010-11.
- State-of-the-art manufacturing facility.
- High quality products.
Suntellite adopt high transparent low iron, tempered glass and self-supporting solar cells in order to improve conversion efficiency on their solar modules and maximize the power generation in a unit area and therefore reduce costs. Each panel undergoes precise electrical performance testing and output power tolerance will be within 0~+3%.
With anodic oxidation aluminum frame encapsulated, their modules have already been approved by UL certification authority on the test of 5400Pa mechanical loads. They also have TUV, UL, MCS, CE, ROHS and Golden Sun certificate for their products, and an ISO9001 certificate for quality management.
- Optimal permutation on solar cells to keep enough heat diffusion, decreases hot spot effect.
- High quality and anti-aging EVA, weather resistance backside raw materials assure reliable solar panels.
- Passed 5400Pa mechanical loads testing by UL, can withstand bad and high mechanical load working environment
- With good sealed performance, moisture resistance, aging resistance, high/low temperature resistance, the inner terminals of the junction box offer excellent electrical performance transmission.
- Bypass diodes used can avoid hot spot effect and damage to panels. Output cables and mating connectors are safe and reliable.
- pv supplier SunPower Solar PV Partner
- Product Fototherm Hybrid PV & Thermal
- accreditation Independent Warranty Association
- accreditation Renewable Energy Assurance
- accreditation Microgeneration Certification Scheme MCS Approved Installers
- pv supplier Suntellite Solar PV Partner
- pv supplier Panasonic Solar PV Partner
- Product VPhase Voltage Optimiser
- Product Immersun PV Water Heating System
- Product EMMA Energy & Microgenerator Manager